X,Y,Z Generation Programme
Bridging the generation gap for a more effective and happier workplace
This programme is designed for all companies that wish to enhance relationships among the different generations that co-exist in the workplace. The generation gap is significant and can cause tension and misunderstanding among employees if not addressed correctly. The gap exists because people of different generations are raised with different values, expectations, attitudes and behaviors.
This programme is designed to close the gap between the generations and ensure a more productive, more effective and happier place to work. The program is split into three core modules. The first module explores the gap. In module we examine the possible differences that cause misunderstanding and conflict. Module two is about gaining understanding about the different generations and what they value. Module three focuses upon designing practical and effective strategies to overcome the differences and build an inspiring future together!
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate and understand the different generations
- Understand what each generation values and WHY
- Be able to communicate openly about differences
- Create strategies for future success that are valued by all
- Be able to collaborate and communicate more openly
- Create a vision for collaboration success
Module One: Mind the Gap!
- Why do we need to address the generation gap?
- What is different about the baby boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, and Gen Z
- What are key generation gaps challenges that companies face?
- What is the impact of the generation gap?
Module Two: Its starts with understanding and empathy
- What do each of the Generation value?
- Exploring the WHY behind the attitudes and behaviors of each generation
- Uncovering the blind spots of each generation
- Time to open and understand
Module Three: The path to success
- Identifying key areas of focus
- Designing strategies to move forward in synergy
- Creating guidelines and a charter for success
- Developing a new vision for a united team